I am understanding and supportive in my coaching and great at working with clients to find practical solutions that they are comfortable with but also get results. . I have a passion for people and providing great customer service comes naturally to me. I have a true desire to help people achieve their goals and be the best they can be.
I am currently studying Sport Development BA (Hons) and have a diploma in Personal Training and another in Nutrition and Weight Management. I specialise in pre and post natal exercise and have 9 years military experience of training. I have a 4 year old child and understand the struggle of trying to get your fitness back to where you want it to be.
An energetic and highly motivated Personal Trainer with excellent communication skills. I have a professional and quality-orientated attitude towards clients and excel in communicating whilst using tact and diplomacy. I am productive and diligent and approach all situations from a clam and logical perspective. I have a passion for people and providing great customer service comes naturally to me. I aspire to be in a role where I can deliver excellent service and help individuals to reach their goals.
• Nutritional Knowledge
• Resistance Training
• Listening Skills
Manchester Metropolitan University 2016 – Present:
Coaching and Sport Development BA Hons
South Cheshire College, June 2017:
Access to Higher Education Diploma in Health
GCSE Maths C
Defence School of transport 2005:
Key Skills level 2 Application of number
Key Skills level 2 Communication
Key Skills level 2 Information and communication technology
Inverness Royal Academy 2001:
Standard Grade English 2
Standard Grade Biology 3
Standard Grade Geography 3
Standard Grade French 4
Standard Grade Home Economics 2
Self-employed Lorry Driver (P/T): CKM Logistics, 2015 to present
• Working from depots, distribution centres and warehouses, carrying goods all over the UK.
• Vehicle checks and basic maintenance
• Route planning and map reading
• Communicating with customers
• Correct completion and filling of all paperwork
• Assisting and supervising loading and unloading of the vehicle
Assistant Football Coach (P/T and voluntary): Manchester Metropolitan University 2017 to present
• Working in schools in the local community, assisting the coaches with the delivery of football sessions.
• Teaching young people the fundamental skills needed to play football.
• Assisting in the planning of football sessions.
• Setting up the coaching area ready to deliver the session.
• Collecting registers and returning them to the MMU Sport Office.
Senior Aircraftman Logistics Driver (F/T): Royal Air Force 2004 to 2013
• Led a team of 8 in an operational environment
• Motivated and led group physical training sessions whilst deployed
• Managed a fuel site in Afghanistan
• Worked in the transport office, planning and delegating tasks
• Used Microsoft excel to plot vehicle and personnel tasking’s
• Mentored junior team members
• Transported hazardous materials using large good vehicles
• Competed in football, ice hockey, rugby, equestrian and athletics
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
England Athletics April 2017:
Level 1 Leadership in Running Fitness
Enhanced DBS 2018
Train Fitness 2016-2017:
Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
Level 3 Award in Sports Conditioning
Level 3 Award in Business Skills for the Fitness Professional
Level 2 Award in Instructing Outdoor Fitness
Level 2 Award in Group Indoor Cycling
Level 2 Award in Circuit Instruction
INTERESTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Leisure activities: Running, hill walking, meditating and reading.
Successes: Manchester marathon completed; Served in Afghanistan twice; Took part in a boxing match for Cancer Research UK. Common Purpose Future Leader Programme graduate.
personal training lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with fitness lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about muscle strengthening lessons?
Taking postnatal gym lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$37||$37|