Every student is unique. I base my lesson structures based on the individual needs of the student. I also implement a variety of visual aids, interesting questions, and problem-solving approaches to ensure that the student truly understands the fundamentals of a subject. I try to make my lessons as engaging and interactive as possible.
I am an electrical and computer engineering student at The University of Queensland. Having scored high marks in my Year 12 examinations, I have helped and motivated several students to achieve their goals.
I am a passionate, enthusiastic teacher who teaches lessons in a manner that engages the student and helps him/her understand the subject to a greater depth.
- SAT score of 1500 out of 1600
- ACT score of 35 out of 36
- SAT Subject Test: Mathematics score of 800 out of 800
- SAT Subject Test: Chemistry score of 790 out of 800
- SAT Subject Test: Physics score of 780 out of 800
- Year 12 Physics Examination: 94%
- Year 12 Physics Final Assignment Score: 100%
- Year 12 Chemistry Final Assignment Score: 100%
- Year 12 Mathematics Examination: 86%
- Year 9, 10: Gold Academic Award; Certificate of Academic Excellence
- Year 11: National Cyber Olympiad - Zonal rank of 04
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|