Every student is unique. I base my lesson structures based on the individual needs of the student. I also implement a variety of visual aids, interesting questions, and problem-solving approaches to ensure that the student truly understands the fundamentals of a subject. I try to make my lessons as engaging and interactive as possible.
I am an electrical and computer engineering student at The University of Queensland. Having scored high marks in my Year 12 examinations, I have helped and motivated several students to achieve their goals.
I am a passionate, enthusiastic teacher who teaches lessons in a manner that engages the student and helps him/her understand the subject to a greater depth.
- SAT score of 1500 out of 1600
- ACT score of 35 out of 36
- SAT Subject Test: Mathematics score of 800 out of 800
- SAT Subject Test: Chemistry score of 790 out of 800
- SAT Subject Test: Physics score of 780 out of 800
- Year 12 Physics Examination: 94%
- Year 12 Physics Final Assignment Score: 100%
- Year 12 Chemistry Final Assignment Score: 100%
- Year 12 Mathematics Examination: 86%
- Year 9, 10: Gold Academic Award; Certificate of Academic Excellence
- Year 11: National Cyber Olympiad - Zonal rank of 04
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with physics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about chemistry lessons?
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|