My teaching method will be by putting the client first.
I work for YOU.
Whatever your goals are, I will do everything within my knowledge and gym experience to combine and help you out to the absolute maximum I can.
I will also write out programs that you can follow if you are outside of Adelaide and will always push you and encourage you no matter what to make you happy, reach your goals and make every cent worth it.
I have just been qualified as a personal trainer but have been a disability support worker for almost two years and want to train people who have disabilities and are interested in getting into the gym as well as people without disabilities too.
I am happy to do solely support work if you need as well.
$35 is for webcam and for people who just want a program and no face to face sessions
- Flooring for concerts and events (2014 to 2017)
- Hungry Jack's (2016)
- Self employed fully qualified disability support worker (2017 to present)
- Personal Trainer (2019 to present)
- Graduated high school (2015)
- Certificate 3 in Fitness (2015)
- Certificate 3 in Disability (2017)
- Certificate 4 in Fitness (2019)
personal training lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with fitness lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about bodybuilding lessons?
Taking muscle strengthening lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|