My lessons are self-centered in the student and are adaptable according to his/her needs. However, I have packs of ten lessons for each level, which I center in AULA's book. I can provide copies of this resource with any extra cost.
My name is Aida Pulido (23 y.o.) and I am a fully qualified Primary School Teacher by the Autonomous University of Barcelona, with the speciality of music teacher too. A part from that, I hold several CLIL certificates and a TESOL certificate by Australian Pacific College.
In my opinion, teaching is much more than just a job; it is my passion and a way of life. Almost everything in my life has been influenced by the utmost importance that I place on education, and this is also one of the main reasons that I am applying for this job.
As teachers, we have the responsibility to give the students the tools to make the most of their individual talents and encourage them to reach their full potential in life. Therefore, it is essential to have excellent teaching professionals and, from my point of view, the only way to achieve that goal is by knowing more about the world and about the different ways to learn and teach. I believe that every child is an individual, and it is important to respect and understand this broad spectrum.
Because of this, my milestone has always been to become a versatile teacher in order to help the student in his development as a global and complete human. According to that, on top of the experience that I have in schools in Catalunya, I also completed one of my university semesters in London. I lived there for two moths teaching in St Agatha's school (Kingston Upon Thames). It was an extremely rewarding experience which allowed me to gain a broader view of both effective methods of teaching and childcare, and a deeper knowledge of a differing culture to my own.
Since my third year of University, I have also worked as an English teacher to Spanish students around the Barcelona area, and during my last year of study I was the coordinator of the teachers team for two different schools. I also have studied music for nineteen years. I have got singing studies (9 years of lyric as a soprano, 7 years of modern singing and 7 years of musical theatre) and I play the flute and the ukulele.
At the moment I am currently working as a Spanish Teacher at the Inlanguage Boutique School of Melbourne. I had never worked before with adults and the last months have been both a successful challenge and an amazing experience as a teacher.
If I were to choose two words to describe myself, I believe that 'passionate' and 'enthusiastic' would be a very fitting description. I enjoy working in teacher teams were everyone learns from another and I always try to share my enthusiasm with my students to make the lessons enjoyable and successful for everyone.
Passionate and enthusiastic teacher who believes that every movement count. Widely experienced in teaching different ages and taking different roles; as well as in volunteering programs. Enjoys working in teaching teams were everyone learns from the other and always tries to share her enthusiasm with the students to make the lessons enjoyable and successful for everyone. Experienced in leading, adept at creative, motivating and developing teaching methodologies. Specialized in the teaching and learning of languages (CLIL) and music.
2016. St Agatha’s Catholic Primary School of Kingston Upon Thames (United Kingdom): Leader of a small CLIL project teaching music and Spanish with Y6 during an Erasmus program.
2017. Sant Josep de Calassanç School and Salessians School of Terrassa (Spain): Coordinator of a group of four English teachers in both schools.
2017. Research Centre of Scientific and Mathematical Education (CRECIM) of Autonomous University of Barcelona (Spain): Key role in the research program of “Scientific sponsorship models: Identification of scientific sponsorship models in schools sponsored by a senior scientist; within the context of the Exper(i)ència program” with Digna Couso.
PROFESSIONAL TEACHING HISTORY
11/2017 – Present
Spanish Teacher, Inlanguage Boutique (Melbourne, Australia)
● Spanish teacher of a language school in Melbourne with groups of different levels (A1 to B2)
● Plan, teach and assess according to Aula’s methodology
● Coordinate with three other Spanish teachers
10/2016 – 06/2017
English Coordinator, Sant Josep de Calassanç School and Salessians (Terrassa, Spain)
● Coordinator of a group of four English teachers in two primary schools
● Led, manage, support and assess staff in their work as English teachers
● Deal with the families of the students and meet their needs
● Assess children and analyse data to keep standards and expectations high
03/2016 – 06/2016
English teacher, Sant Josep de Calassanç (Terrassa, Spain)
● Plan, teach and assess English according to Trinity’s methodology
● Responsible of two groups: 3 and 4 years old & 8 and 9 years old
● Observe, assesse and record children’s progress, and shared knowledge with both practitioners and parents as required
11/2016 – 06/2017
Agrupació Sant Jordi School (Fonollosa, Spain)
• Literature and music project with Y5 and Y6
01/2016 – 02/2017
St Agatha’s Catholic Primary School (Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom)
• Spanish and music project with Y6
02/2015 – 03/2015
Francesc Aldea School (Terrassa, Spain)
• Literature project with Y3
03/2012 – 06/2012
Llar d’infants Barrufets Childcare (Sant Joan de Vilatorrada, Spain)
• Music and arts project with 2 and 3 years old children
11/2016 – 06/2017
AEiG Cavall Bernat Scout Group (Manresa, Spain)
• Planning and doing social projects with a group of 24 children between 11 and 14 years old
09/2015 – 12/2015
L’Extra -with Solidarity Autonomous Foundation of Autonomous University of Barcelona (Rubí, Spain)
• Musical theatre instructor with children in risk of exclusion between 6 and 13 years old
11/2014 – 06/2015
Sant Martí School -with Solidarity Autonomous Foundation of Autonomous University of Barcelona (Cerdanyola del Vallès, Spain)
• Tutoring a group of ten children in risk of exclusion between 10 and 12 years old, part of the CROMA’s program
10/2013 – 05/2014
MCH area in Vall d’Hebron’s Infant Hospital of Vall d’Hebron -with Solidarity Autonomous Foundation of Autonomous University of Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
• Dealing with hospitalized children and its families: crafts, storytelling, etc. as a part of the Sociosanitary program
05/2018 – 07/2018
Certificate I and II (up to three) in CLIL by Somdocents, Barcelona (Online)
10/2017 – 04/2018
Certificate IV in Communicative TESOL in Australian Pacific College, Melbourne
09/2013 – 06/2017
Pirmary School Teaching degree in Autonomous University of Barcelona, speciality in Musical Education
06/2013 – 01/2014
Cabin Crew (air hostess) and Public Relations certified by Meytaqui Academy of Barcelona
- Studies of music since three years old: flute, ukulele, theory, sing (soprano), musical theatre
- Basketball player for fourteen years
- Experience working as a hostess with Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services SL
- Working With Children Check and first aid certificate; and visa with no work limitation until 2021
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral comprehension - spanish lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - spanish lessons?
Taking written comprehension -spanish lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|