My teaching lessons are build on using the new language as much as possible. Speaking is the main part but writing down sentences and word constructions is important too. I want my students to understand how the language works and how to use it in their daily lives. I'm not a big fan of rote learning which might slow down the progress a bit, but at least my students learn the language probably.
Hello everyone! I am from Germany and moved to Gladstone in July. I work as an Au pair in Sun Valley. I am looking for a part time job next to au pairing. As I am from Germany, I am a native speaker. Due to growing up bilingual (father from England) my English is also fluent. I graduated Highschool this year and have knowledge in giving lessons. I was teaching Spanish and English to a few students back in Germany. I am very patient and I love working with other people.
- Drivers license + own car
- Knowledge in teaching languages
- Knowledge in working with other people
- Language skills due to growing up bilingually
- Volunteer work as a caregiver in a holiday camp for children in Austria 2015/2016/2017
- Coach for artisticrollerskating TV Datteln 09 Germany
- Due to work in sales good knowledge in customer service/ contact with other people
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||$30||Not available|
|5 hours||$140||$140||Not available|
|10 hours||$280||$280||Not available|