I've been working a lot in Paris as a tutor for any kind of subject and I don't have one particular methodology since I consider that every student is different. So I always try to adapt myself to the student personality and issues with studying.
I am a manager in ticket office museum with a bachelor in Italian language and culture, passionate with languages who wants to share that passion with students.
I am looking forward to help understanding of french language and answer all the questions about my language, country and culture (if needed).
Free Cancellation has to be done at least 24h before
• Activity organizer in public day-care center. Plessis Robinson - France. (2008-2009)
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children.
- Help children learn good hygiene practices.
- Organise activities.
- Assist children in homework, rest periods and mealtime.
• Linguistic assistant for French class in public school. Milan - Italy. (2011-2012)
- Promote the study of foreign languages amongst students at required level.
- Pay attention of student’s progress in conversation lessons.
- Assist the teacher in the running of a language activity.
- Assist the teacher in producing and maintaining classroom displays.
- Assist with the preparation of resource and lessons material.
- Correct any work that has been produced during or as a follow up to a lesson.
• Hostess/interpreter for Monna Lisa agency. Paris - France. (2012-2013)
Monna Lisa is an event agency providing services in hosting, linguistic assistance and event planning.
- Answer customer’s questions about the products presented or direct them to the right place.
- Sale consulting talking to customers to lead to a sale
- Help communication with the seller interpreting his explanations and information.
• Waitress in "Crêperie des Canettes" restaurant. Paris - France. (2012-2013)
• Front Desk Agent and Secretary at Italian Cultural Center. Paris, France. (2014-2015)
The Italian Cultural Center is a non-profit organization open to anyone interested in the Italian culture. It promotes the knowledge, understanding, and appreciation of Italian language, art, music, and cinema and provides lessons in Paris and abroad.
• Team Leader of front desk/ticket office for Marianne Internationale agency at Palais de Tokyo. Paris - France. (2015-2018)
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - french lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - french lessons?
Taking written comprehension - french lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||Not available|