I am kind, patient, caring and respectful. I love working with a range of people, old and young. I am self-motivated, committed and dedicated to any role I take on. I am a fast learner and able to adapt to change. I have had completed my Certificate III in Individual Support and prior to this have held roles in Administration. I have been volunteering for Children Ward and Special Care Baby Unit at Bendigo Health since 2015 until 2018. And now, I am doing voluntary work at the Bendigo Volunteer Resource Centre at the library as an Information and Support Officer.
My teaching methodology is learning with fun, without any stress or pressure, and usually I do one-and-one with the student or teaching them in a small group (2-3 peoples).
I Completed Certificate III Individual Support in Disability at The Bendigo Tafe and got the job as a Teacher Aide for Catherine McAuley College, Bendigo to assisting year 11 and 12 with their Indonesian Language (VCE) since September 2017 until present.
2017 Completed Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) at Bendigo Tafe
2001-2004 Secretarial Diploma at Tarakanita Secretarial Academy, Jakarta, Indonesia
WORK EXPERIENCE IN AUSTRALIA
September 2017 – Present
Catholic College Bendigo, Indonesian Classroom Assistant (Casual)
• Responsible for supporting students (western) at year 12 with teaching Indonesian Language (Bahasa Indonesia)
• Help the students (western) practice their conversation in regards to the upcoming oral exam or VCE
• Supporting and helping the Indonesian Teacher with her duty such as making a correction for the teacher
May - August 2017
Bendigo Special Developmental School (SDS) Kangaroo Flat, Education Support (Bendigo Tafe Student Placement)
• Assist the students with their personal care, such as toileting, showering, changing their nappies, swimming suit or clothes
• Helping students with preparing their meals and feeding the students who have high needs
• Supporting the students with special and high needs in regards to their daily activities in the school, for example, supporting them during community access, gardening and class activities
indonesian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$150||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$300||$300|