My name is Daphne and I live in the Fraser Coast Region. I am a competent trainer, assessor with a broad range of life-experience and qualifications in a number of areas in the retail industry. I have a vast working background with skills in Retail Operations, Leadership & Management. I have been working with unemployed job-seekers and students with various types of special needs in (both) high-school and vocational pathway-including workplace visitations and assessment/s.
As my resume indicates, I possess skills and knowledge to provide support, group advocacy, and case management. These skills are part of being a competent trainer, connecting and engaging with a diverse range of clients from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. Working with students has given me the motivation, communication and engagement to work with unemployed in an inspirational manner.
The following is a brief summary of my ‘positive commitment’ I can bring to the position of 'Tutor Mentor’.
• I fully understand and consider each individual requirements and what works best for them.
• The unique approach I use is assisting students to build transferable skills while guiding students through the learning process.
• I teach different ways in which students can learn, also provide the support and time needed to help individuals achieve.
• I provide support to help students gain their goal, integrate with society and build confidence and sense of self- worth along the way. I
• I take consideration of student needs and their skills to enter the industry they are looking to work in.
• In the classroom and the workplace, I assist students to overcome personal and professional challenges to build their own career.
Working in the training industry my strengths, limitations, communication and sources of stress is all part of being in control, result-driven and being a positive person.
My past experience begins with working for an exciting company 'SUSSAN'. After moving on I opened my own retail stores. Retail is a passion that I acclaimed after being successful and passionate about the work I did and the experience I gained.
Anything over 30 kms would work on mileage to and from the student.
I am a trainer assessor in retail. I also work with individuals coming from other countries.
I have Certificate II right through to retail management and management in Diplomas.
My work experience has been managing a SUSSAN store, then moving on to purchasing my own retail stores.
As I like to keep my qualifications up to date I have just finished doing a Certificate IV TESOL.
I also work at the Neighbourhood Centre teaching literacy to students coming from other countries.
esl (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking english grammar lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|