My teaching method begins with understanding the students' interests and hobbies so I can tailor lessons and make subjects more relatable. I believe that a great teacher must also have the desire to want to help and assist children both within class time and externally when needed. My aim is to be able to see a child grow, develop and learn over each year, knowing that I contributed to that would give me a sense of reward and purpose.
I am currently in my second semester at Monash University, studying a Masters of Teaching in primary and secondary (business specialisation). I have been teaching a range of subjects and coaching since I have 16, students that I have taught tend to thrive under my guidance.
Monash University (Clayton Campus) 02/2018 - Present
• Studying a Masters of Teaching in Primary and Secondary (Business)
• Overall First Semester Results: Distinction (75.750 weighted average mark/ 3.250 GPA)
University of Kent 10/2013 – 07/2017
• Completed a Bachelors of International Business, Result was a 2:1
Renaissance College Hong Kong 01/2007 – 07/2013
• Completed the International Baccalaureate Diploma. Subjects include: Higher Business, Higher English Literature, Higher Biology, Standard Maths, Standard Chinese B and Standard Physics
Pre-service Teacher Placement, Nossal High School 04/2018 (15days)
• Completed 3 weeks of first placement, observing secondary students and teaching a Year 11 Business class
Dinghy Sailing Instructor, Hebe Haven Yacht Club 04/2012 – 06/2018
• Part-time Instructor (weekends and holiday periods), responsible for teaching dingy sailing, including writing and delivering course content targeted at students aged 6 years old to adult learners.
• Related qualifications include Royal Yachting Association (RYA) dinghy instructor, a valid first aid certificate, a Hong Kong PVOL Boat License and an RYA Powerboat Level 2 Certificate.
Education Assistant, Abacus ESF Kindergarten 08/2017 – 12/2017
• A part-time, parent-funded education assistant position (weekday morning classes)
• Responsible for a child with Global Developmental Delay. Creating his daily routines to assist his speech and language development and enhance his gross motor skills
• Assisting the Head class teacher and Education Assistant’s in classroom activities and sessions.
Education Assistant, Renaissance College 10/2016
• A week of non-paid experience to understand how a year one classroom operates during a normal week.
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with business management lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about management lessons?
Taking finance lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|