My teaching method is to explain step-by-step what the student needs to learn and make sure through questions that he/she understands what I mean. Also, I am very friendly while teaching so everyone is always comfortable in my classes.
I am an Industrial Engineer, studying my last semester of my Master's Degree in Business Information Systems.
I have 9 years of working experience and before I graduated from my bachelor's I used to be a tutor for many subjects such as physics, calculus, maths, chemistry among others.
Project Unit Manager Ministry of Economy
Project Unit Manager
Ministry of Economy
Dates Employed Oct 2015 – Dec 2016
1. Manage and control of projects such as ERP implementation - Procurement and Financial System for the organization, integrating both platforms with Human Resources systems.
2. Managing and monitoring new developments for MINECON and external users (fe: Tu Empresa en Un Día), getting the applications that enable data processing optimization, and online information.
3. Manage and monitoring the budget implementation and the supplier’s contracts, and managing the spending lines of budget efficiently.
4. Managing and monitoring the services of quality assurance (QA), making testing process in all applications developed within the MINECON.
5. Managing and controlling that planning is carried out as agreed in the Risk Matrix, the Strategic Plans for Treatments associated with rising risks, and checking that the management control indicators of the Technology and Development Division would be reviewed periodically, fulfilling the requirements of the Ministerial Audit of MINECON.
Processes and Method Head Entel S.A.
Dates EmployedJan 2013 – Jul 2015
1. To draw and implement processes and procedures, as well as proposing improvements thereto.
2. To lead and participate in process improvement teams.
3. Coordination and Supervision of Business and External Consultants for design and implementation of applications for the Construction Management.
Detection and uprising functional requirements for information systems implementation.
Direct supervision over the Project Consultant Developer.
4. Surrogacy Submanagement of Process and Methods.
5. Internal Management T raining coordination and centralization.
6. Design of process and procedures development within the Management.
7. Counterparty to the Entel Corporate Process Management.
Business Analyst Consultant Citi
Dates Employed Aug 2012 – Dec 2012
LocationSantiago de Chile
BZT E ALT O Project –Latinamerica and Brazil
1. Analysis Business Requirement Document (BRD) with the concerned country (Brazil) to proposed new system implementations.
Weekly meetings with involved teams.
Analysis of the current used system – Paylink.
Development of Functional Requirement Documents (FRD’s) for the new payment system.
2. Daily coordination meetings to update project at Latam and USA, and ongoing countries, Colombia and Peru.
Testing in SIT environment of various Front Ends (FE) – CitiDirect, Mass Payments, Financial Manager and CitiConnect, for Release 1, in Colombia.
brazilian portuguese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral comprehension - portuguese lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - portuguese lessons?
Taking written expression - portuguese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|