- exchange student at UQ, studied Spanish for more than 5 years
- studied part of my bachelor in Mexico
- travelled in many other Spanish-speaking countries
- compassionate about Spanish language, several years of teaching experience
- lessons are taught target-oriented and highly interactive
- lessons are tailored to all levels and to individual needs
(e.g. preparation for study exchange, textbook or grammar oriented, speaking oriented, broader approach incl. learning about Spanish / Latin American culture)
- location of lessons flexible (agreed on bilaterally)
- several years of experience as Spanish tutor in Germany (mostly high school level)
- country-specific differences can even be highlighted (e.g. words, pronounciation)
- very patient and target-oriented tutoring approach
- lessons are aimed to be taught in a fun way, incl. modern ways of knowledge transfer (e.g. via songs, real world stories, pictures, videos)
Rates will generally be the same, unless the students individual needs require significantly more materials to prepare. In these cases, rates can be agreed on bilaterally.
Semester abroad at University of Queensland
Master of Science in Integrated Natural Resource Management at Humboldt-University Berlin
10/2012 – 03/2016:
Bachelor of Arts in International Business Studies at FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg (grade: 90/100)
01/2015 – 08/2015:
Semester abroad at Universidad de Guadalajara, Mexico
09/2004 – 06/2012:
High school in Amberg, Bavaria, Germany (grade: 90/100)
01/2017 – 12/2017:
Working student at BSD Consulting (Sustainability Consulting)
09/2014 – 12/2014:
Internship at Gfk Panel Service Retail (Market Research)
English: Fluent (C1)
Spanish: Fluent (C1)
Portuguese: Advanced (B2)
Michael is an incredible guy, he has travelled a lot and his knowledge in many fields is huge. He is a really update teacher and reliable. I feel very comfortable when chatting with him anytime.
For me it was the most enyoable way to learn another language. I met him some years ago in berlin and he offered me some help to improve my spanish, i tried to learn it anyway. the days and evenings with micheal were so much fun. we met a lot of spanish speaking people in parks, bars, on the street. so i had to use it and from day to day i learned more. he gave me a lot of cool mnemonics. i just can say...Muchas Gracias to my teacher and friend Michael.
Michael is an excellent and trustworthy teacher. I’m from Mexico and have been friends with him for many years, We always speak in spanish and he’s and incredible person.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|