My methodology is to keep it simple. My students usually have some knowledge of what they want to achieve, and I can help them get that next step further.
A normal lesson structure includes:
1. Going over what you would like to achieve for the lesson
2. What are you struggling with - any particular assignment, or homework, or an idea/ word/ concept
3. We talk through the ways around the problems
4. We complete some exercises and think of ways to think about your problem differently
5. Finish with any remaining issues/questions
I have a degree in Communications, specialising in public relations, so writing and talking is my thing.
I achieved a distinction average and am now studying psychology.
I have been teaching English and history essay writing, and creative writing for over 2 years to many students who see their marks improve so much they need maths tutors instead!
I need to know if the lesson is cancelled 2hrs in advance otherwise there are cancellation fees
school english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with creative writing lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about year 12 exam preparation lessons?
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||$40|