The first consultation lesson will be charged at a lower rate of £15 for 30 minutes and £30 for an hour. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Chamber music, music theory, Piano, Violin, and Musicianship. - Tell me about your qualifications. BMusHons undergraduate in performance from the Royal College of Music, London. - How much do you charge? I charge £35 per hour and £18 per half hour.
I am an enthusiastic teacher of violin, viola, chamber music and Music from KS3 to A level and university level. I completed my studies at the Royal Academy of Music of London and Canterbury College. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin, viola, piano, chamber music and music theory GCSE and A level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
My approach is to find musicality in all levels of ability, and to make learning fun and enjoyable for all ages from beginners to advanced. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I offer violin, viola and chamber lessons in Hackney E5 (East London), and violin and viola lessons via Skype.
At only 19 years old, I got my first job as a violin tutor. It gave me my most important experience of that time: discovering what I really wanted to do the rest of my life, which is teaching violin. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin Viola - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a professional musician working in London. As well as teaching, I work freelance as a classical double bassist. If you're looking to have fun learning about technique and musicianship in a friendly environment then do get in touch. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach classical double bass (french bow) to any level, I also teach violin from beginners level to about grade 5/6.
I am dedicated to giving my pupils regular lessons even though I maintain a demanding performing schedule. I will adapt to suit each student's goals. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin, viola and music theory - Tell me about your qualifications.
I believe music is something that can be enjoyed by everyone, and the best way to learn is in a positive, encouraging environment! - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach violin, viola, piano, and theory/musicianship. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Bachelor of Music from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, and an Associate of Music from the Australian Music Examination Board.
I am an experienced, enthusiastic and patient violin teacher willing to work with students of any age or level. Please do get in touch! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin Lessons and theory/aural if the student is beginner to intermediate. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I'm an experienced, friendly and reliable tutor, with experience of SEN and disabilities, learning mentoring and NLP. I have a specialism in music from over 20 years as a musician. I enjoy passing on my knowledge to children and adults.
Violin Specialist Teacher. I have taught violin and viola for 20 years in the UK, Japan and America. I work as a professional violinist with the BBC Symphony and in Films and TV music. Harry Potter, Downton Abbey, Big Cats and many more. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin Viola - Tell me about your qualifications. I studied at the Royal Northern College of Music.
I believe that positivity goes a very long way and that students flourish when nurtured with encouragement and praise from a suitably knowledgeable source. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: Violin Viola Musicianship and Piano - Tell me about your qualifications. I have Undergraduate and Masters degrees from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, where I studied for 5 years.
Hello! I'm a 32 year-old musician and doctor available for teaching viola, violin and medicine in London. As well as a busy career as a performer and doctor, I'm also passionate about teaching and am currently taking on new students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Viola Violin Medicine - PLAB-preparation, university exams - Tell me about your qualifications.
Experienced teacher and performer with a relaxed and friendly approach to get the best from students, with experience teaching all ages. Having begun violin study in Wales from an early age I arrived in London where I have just completed a three year popular music degree course in guitar performance.
I play violin, piano and clarinet. Currently I'm a student working towards Diploma ABRSM Violin. Having won numerous UK Maths Challenge competitions, I also teach Maths. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin: Beginner, Intermediate ( Grade1-5). Music Theory: Beginner, Intermediate(Grade 1-5). Maths: KS1, KS2, KS3, GCSE, AS Level.
Do you want to focus on becoming a performer, not just a singer? Do you want to explore your own personal voice and make your own musical interpretations? - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach singing and songwriting to all levels, and also violin to children and beginners. - Tell me about your qualifications.
Violin lessons around Manchester tailored to your needs. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Violin to all grades and at all levels, from classical to jazz. My focus is on the bases of bowing and of left hand technique with a strong emphasis on simplification, and the physics of the violin and bow. I also teach approaches to interpretation. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Art and Design (KS2,3,4,5), Tech (Graphics, Textiles and some resistant materials. KS3, 4), and basic English and Music (KS3). - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a BA (Hons) degree in Illustration and a PGCE in education. - How much do you charge? I charge up £35 per hour for Art and Design, and £20 -£25 for all other subjects.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Piano, Harpsichord, Organ, Conducting, Composition, Harmony & Counterpoint, Theory, Aural, Musicianship, Violin, Viola, and GCSE and 'A' level Music. - Tell me about your qualifications. PhD (Music), PGCE (Music), B.Mus (Hons), LRAM.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Classical Violin, from beginners to Associated Board Grade 5. I can also teach contemporary styles and techniques to more advanced students. I have taught beginner violinists and those of an intermediate level part time for 4 years (the duration of my degree and MA to date). I have taught beginner Guitar for 5 years, again part time.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Violin and Viola. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have a Performers' Diploma from Italian Conservatorio. - How much do you charge? My rates are as follows: £15 half hour £20 3/4 hour £25 1 hour £30 Consultation. - Where do you teach? I teach from Home in NW Bristol - Kellaway Avenue.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach academic music, music theory for ABRSM grade system, double bass, cello, viola and violin. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am currently studying at the Royal College of Music. I hold A Level and GCSE music and I was a student of the highly acclaimed Hampshire Specialist Music Course at Peter Symonds, Winchester before I relocated to London.
My teaching method is to enable the students by making them aware of the music knowledge needed to play the violin.
I am an experienced and enthusiastic violin and viola tutor. I teach all ages and abilities in a enjoyable and relaxed manner. Music lessons will be tailored to each individual student with a view to enjoy their musical journey. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Violin Viola Piano Theory - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a graduate of the prestigious Royal College of Music and currently working as an independent music professional and educator in the vibrant city of London. - Which subject(s) do you teach? • Piano • Violin • Theory • Composition • Academic support - Tell me about your qualifications.
All-rounder with extensive experience in teaching from ages 5 to 50! - Which subject(s) do you teach? History, Sociology, Politics, English Literature, French, Music, Piano, Violin, and Guitar. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a musician and music teacher currently working in London. My main instrument is the bassoon, but I also studied viola to first year university level and still play. I am happy teaching in either English or German. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Bassoon, Recorder, Violin, Viola and Music Theory - Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a passionate musician and pride myself in my positive communication and enthusiasm when teaching. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Classical/Jazz Violin Improvisation Music Theory - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English as a foreign language or up to A-Level standard. I am also able to teach French and Art and Design up to A-Level standard. I can also tutor students for violin. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am currently studying English and French at the University of Manchester and worked in France for 6 months last year.
When I was first taught to play the violin I was taught to learn a piece by plucking and then bowing. So that is how I teach. It focuses on the material before the technique, giving each equally important part their own time to shine. I also go through lessons based on individualized practice. We see where your weak points are and work them into strong ones.
While teaching, I will help students to play with the right techniques while also giving musical ideas. I try to suit my teaching to students' need. Rather than always having one method of teaching, I am open to discussions regarding the most important aspects that students want to learn so that learning could be more relevant and enjoyable.
To be certain of the quality of our tutors and their teaching,
we collect the reviews of all former students.
These evaluations are authentic and guaranteed by Superprof.
Perfect! It was good and went well. I felt Yuxin has good knowledge about what she was doing, but as you said in advertising the first class was free.. unfortunately, it was not
Thousands of private tutors can help improve your grades.
Find a tutor near you for 1st YearMusic lessons.