Are you planning to travel to, work or study in Germany in the future? You want to have a vivid conversation while you visit Berlin, or you want to send a killer application either for your dream job or university program? This is what I can do for you:
- Reviewing and refining job applications and CV's (including explaining German application standards)
- Preparing job interviews for any industry or job level
- Practising office conversations and small talk
- Learn and practice business correspondence (emails, business letters and telephone)
- Refine your presentation skills (vocabulary, industry lingo, QA,...)
- Learn to negotiate and troubleshoot in a business environment
STUDY AND UNIVERSITY
- Reviewing and refining university applications
- Reviewing papers, essays or thesis
- Practising campus conversations and small talk
- Brush up your German conversational skills
- Build up your German vocabulary
- Refine your German grammar
- Learn about German culture
I am generally teaching individuals, only. Groups up to three on request and with additional fees.
Sessions are held in public places such as libraries or cafes, home lecturing on request and with additional fees.
Tutoring can be tailored further to your needs and intention.
Born in East Germany
BA in Business Administration (Germany)
MSc in International Business Management (United Kingdom)
7 years work experience in startups, corporates and consultancy (International)
5 years of coaching and mentoring experience
2 years of teaching experience (>10 students, > 300 hours)
Currently being certified at Goethe Institut (DAF)
Well travelled (28 countries)
Interested in art, music, literature, yoga, meditation, etc.
german lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - german lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - german lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - german lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|