I always try to blend the students' personalities and interests with their needs and curriculum-appropriate methods. When learning a language I think it's important to learn to apply it to concrete situations and to understand the practical use. Learning is not just about studying but it should be associated with fun and exciting activities.
I am student of a Master's degree in Languages for International Commercial Relations. I have a Bachelor degree in Languages and Cultures for Tourism and International Commerce. I have been giving private lessons in Italian, Spanish, English, Math and German since 2014.
My travel charge depends on the distance travelled
- USHER (Arena Verona and Filarmonico Theatre)
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT
- PRIVATE LESSONS TUTOR
- AU PAIR
- Bachelor degree in Languages and Cultures for Tourism and International Commerce
- Attending the second year of the Master's degree in Languages for Communication in Tourism and Commerce – curriculum International commercial relations
- Attending the first year of the online Master’s degree in Global Marketing, Communication and Made in Italy
- Currently Exchange Student at Australian Catholic University, Melbourne
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking written expression - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||Not available|