I am an Interpreter and Translator with 25 years of experience gained in multinationals and international start-ups and as a freelance. Sectors followed: financial, purchasing, facility, legal, fashion, design and much more. I love partaking my knowledge and skills in different areas by making people grow. Languages are my great passion since they allow us to understand and interact with others without the need for intermediaries, making us autonomous and independent. Whether for school, a trip, job needs. I often accompany my customers at conferences and business meetings with international counterparts, in Italy and abroad. I hold one2one and group courses, both privately and at companies. All lessons are strictly "tailored" according to the specific needs and never standardized.
Insegnante puntigliosa, cordiale e sempre molto disponibile, vi aiuterà a migliorare le vostre skills.
La raccomando a chi è interessato e motivato a imparare davvero.
La mia esperienza con Gabriella è veramente positiva. Ho trovato una persona professionale e molto preparata, in grado di lavorare con me, fianco a fianco, sui miei obiettivi, ma allo stesso tempo in grado di mettermi a mio agio. Ovviamente la raccomando a chiunque stia cercando una buona insegnante di inglese.
Gabriella è una persona che sa mettere a suo agio la persona con cui lavora, è molto competente e spiega molto bene.
La consiglio sia a chi è alle prime armi che a chi, invece, ha già più esperienza.
I have at my active the preparation of several students (middle / high school / university) and adults/professionals, particularly for work reasons or because of a move to another country. Many of them continued to come to class even when this was no longer aimed at passing an exam or connected to a specific reason because of their job. And that is always a source of great pride and satisfaction.
• University Degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures - IULM University of Milan. 110/110
• University Degree in Interpreter and Translator - SSIT School for Interpreters and Translators S. Pellico of Milan. 100/100
• University Degree in Fashion Design - IED European Institute of Design in Milan. 100/100
I deal with:
• Consultancy in the field of procurement, facility and language competencies
• Technical translations from and to English, French, Spanish, Italian
• Drafting of articles for trade magazines in English, French, Spanish, Italian
• Interpreter for entrepreneurs/managers at conferences/meetings/business trips abroad
• Language Coach of Italian, English, French, Spanish
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written expression - italian lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|