My teaching method allows the student to be responsible for their own learning. I want them to gain confidence in themselves and to leave my lessons feeling more confident each week. I try and do this through vocal encouragement and creating a calm learning environment.
I am a 22 yr old student with volunteer ESL experience and extensive experience working and volunteering with children from the ages of 4 - 9. I also currently tutor a family and help the parents with their English as well.
- 2018 - VORTCS volunteer tutor for a refugee family
- 2018 - Nanny for 2 kids once a week
- 2017 - current - Part time team member at Grill'd restaurants
- 2016 - current - studying a BA majoring in International relations and public policy
- 2016 - 2017 - Checkout assistant at Woolworths
- 2013 - 2015 - Team member at HOYTS cinemas
- 2013 - 2014 - carer on 2 holiday camps working with children with disabilities and from disadvantaged families
Blue card Holder and received an OP 7 at end of Grade 12.
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - english lessons?
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$27||Not available|