My goal is to teach students to understand the techniques used to make their playing sound great, so that they can think critically whilst practicing, and ultimately improve their skills. Above all, I want them to enjoy the process of learning music.
I've played the violin for over twelve years, and whilst completing my International Baccalaureate Diploma (high school) in Mexico, I taught private lessons to students in both English and Spanish. I played in the local university orchestra from when I was 15.
• Studied the International Baccalaureate in Monterrey, Mexico, and scored 41 (equivalent to a 98.8 ATAR). Subjects: Higher Level Maths, History, French B, Spanish Literature and Standard Level Chemistry and Theatre.
• I won a 90% academic scholarship to my school (Prepa Tec) in 2015.
• I am responsible and have good time management skills.
• I am a clear communicator.
• I am fluent in English, Spanish and French.
• I have given private ESL (English as a Second Language) classes to children (aged 3-15) from 2013-2017.
• I taught violin lessons to primary school children (2016-2018).
• I volunteered at my church helping teach Sunday school for primary-aged
• I have played violin in the local university orchestra the past six semesters (2015-2018).
• I find languages fascinating, and have studied Swedish independently.
violin lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||Not available|