To me - teaching English means designing a needs-based course so I address all desired outcomes and relevant competencies, incorporate all learning styles, demonstrate passion and enthusiasm, show respect for all students, give regular encouragement, share useful knowledge, English language 'tips' and undergo practice sessions using a variety of appropriate age-relevant learning and assessment materials to stimulate on-going interest and a sense of achievement and well-being in an interactive environment where smiles and positive body language are an important aspect of any lesson :)
I am proudly born in Brisbane of Polish post-war migrants and teaching many aspects of English has always been a passion of mine as it seems to come naturally to me to share my abilities. I have a BA in Education, post-graduate TESOL Certificate from The Institute of Languages at NSW University, Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming, Complementary Therapist for various modalities in Personal Empowerment and I have attended numerous Training courses to enhance my skills. I have taught many classes and individuals in Australia, China, New Zealand, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong and Indonesia using my various talents, skills and knowledge of many languages, course design, program development, music, singing, dance, rhythm and movement, personal development, empowering and inspiring others with my sunny disposition, dynamic voice, excellent communication skills, showing sensitivity and interest to all students and being very approachable and helpful.
- Bachelor of Arts in Education, QLD Con. of Music & Kelvin Grove Teacher's College
- TESOL Certificate in TEFL/TESL, Institute of Language, NSW University
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment
- Trainer/Trainer's Trainer in Advanced Memory skills, Study Skills, Personal Empowerment
- Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming and Time-Line Therapy
- UK Trinity School of Music - Licentiate-ship in Piano Teaching
- TV Presenting Certificate
- Script Reading/Acting Course/Teaching Pronunciation at Brian Adam's Acting School in Sydney
- 11 years of exceptional and revolutionary work as Trainer, Manager, Trainer's Trainer, Head of Training, Director of Training, Workshop/Seminar Presenter, Program Developer in private Educational Institute of ALW (Accelerated Learning Worldwide, World Centre for the Mind) in Australia & NZ and in their developed company of MindChamps, in Asian and Australia
- 11 years being an inspiring and diverse ESL Teacher/Curriculum Teacher/Course Designer/National Competency Developer for various types of English classes and levels, Adult Migrant English Service
- 1989 Appointment being an inspiring and highly-skilled (TEFL) English Teacher/Workshop Presenter at Tongji University, Shanghai, China - 1 of 3 chosen by Australian Teachers' Federation
- Effective Complementary Therapist, self-employed assisting clients to move forward in their life feeling personally empowered, freed up of any past negativities & having tools to handle personal life challenges
- 2013 Fantastic unique experience as a successful Artistic Director for QLD Polish Community's Centenary of Organised Poles organising various concerts, festivals, celebrations, visual and audio presentations
- Singer/Song-Writer/Performer self-employed with 3 published CD albums travelling around Australia, New Zealand, Chicago & Poland
- 10 years part-time of being a fun & excellent Music Specialist Teacher to all school-age students and adults in piano, singing, dance, ethnic dance, rhythm & movement, tuned & untuned percussion, music history, music literature, analysis of various music genres and organising concerts and celebrations
- Many years involvement in the Polish communities organising and compering concerts, performing in Polish Theatre group, performing in Polish ethnic dancing groups, singing in choirs and solo
esl (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$62||$50|