I think the best way to learn a new language is to start speaking it. After you have gained some confidence in talking, we will continue with writing and reading.
I always create a positive atmosphere so the students can feel comfortable and confident to make mistakes and learn from them.
Spanish is a beautiful language worth learning!
I have a communications degree and experience in teaching. I was an assistant professor at university; I helped with three main subjects.
I am very patient when teaching and I help students when they struggle to lear something.
Cancellations must be done 48 hours prior to class to be refund
I am a creative and extrovert woman with a solid set of professional skills and a deep sense
of social responsibility. My academic background is in Communication Sciences,
specializing in audio-visual production. I have experience in journalism, advertising and teaching,
working for transnational corporations and NGOs. I am looking for opportunities to put
my abilities at the service of a great cause.
Logistics & Admin Officer Sep 2017 – March 2018
Village Capital (NGO and investment fund that finds, trains and invests in entrepreneurs)
• Responsible for the organisation of the workshops and events for selected entrepreneurs and guest investors.
• Contact with vendors for venues, catering, gifts, activities, sound and video system, decorations, etc.
• Responsible for logistics before, during and follow up after the whole project.
• Administrative work: Issuance of invoices for vendors and colleague’s salaries; responsible for managing budget and payments.
• Translation of documents.
Intern Sept. 2015 – July. 2016
King’s Church Durham (registered charity, No. 1109392)
• Leading student teams, events, and study groups. Partaking in one-to-ones with university students, counselling, teaching and exposition of diverse topics.
• Training in theology, leadership, mission and pastoral care.
• Outreaching on the streets every week.
• Video production, editing and photography.
Account Executive August. 2014 – Jul. 2015
Suite Chocolate (Communication and Advertising agency)
• Responsible for the management of three main accounts: AXA, AIG and SURA.
• Link between clients and the agency, taking responsibility for the development of diverse media requirements.
• Organising deadlines and coordinating the times of the graphic designers.
• Meetings with clients, exposition of topics and offers, problem solving, working under pressure.
Assistant Professor Aug. 2012 – July 2013
School of Political and Social Sciences, National Autonomous University of Mexico
• Courses: “IT and communications for audiovisual production”; “Theories of discourse”; “Audiovisual Discourse”.
• Teaching diverse topics at undergraduate level, personalized counselling, discussion leader, review and evaluation of tests, creating teaching materials, design and implementation of evaluation methods.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - spanish lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - spanish lessons?
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|