My teaching methodology is very much dependent on each and every students needs. I am very versatile and can adapt to all scenarios. I understand that we are all different in our learning and in our first session we will figure out what our best approach will be.
I recently graduated University in America with a History degree. I am currently a professional runner who wants to help individuals excel in writing and the art of history. I was a student tutor at the Eastern Kentucky University and all of my students had high levels of success.
Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond KY
Batchelor of Arts History
Minor in Public Relations 2014-2017
GPA: 3.4 or 2:1 equivalent
ACADEMIC AWARDS AND DISTICTIONS
• 3 Time USTFCCCA Academic All-American
• Eastern Kentucky Dean’s List: Spring 2016 and Fall 2017
• Eastern Kentucky President’s List: Spring 2016 and Fall 2017
• OVC Commissioners honour roll: 2015, 2016 and 2017
• Eastern Kentucky Colonel Scholar: 2015, 2016 and 2017
Center for Career & Co-op, Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond KY
College Newsletter editor, September 2017- December 2017
• Interviewed multiple individuals to gain information to write the news stories
• Took the information that I gained and used the relevant material to write the pieces
• Cooperated with an advisor to assure quality work
• Collaborated with the media team to enhance the quality of the feature stories.
Penwortham St Mary’s Medical Group, Preston England
Receptionist- July 2015- December 2106
• Worked at the front desk, greeting and serving the needs of the patients that entered the surgery.
• Answered the phones, providing a welcoming service that catered to the patients’ needs
• Controlled the prescriptions, and inputted data so that the practitioners and Dr were up to date on patient’s wellbeing.
• Occupied a more creative position; by making posters and flyers that were placed all around the surgery.
Student-Athlete September 2014-Present
• Member of the Eastern Kentucky University Cross Country Team.
• Member of the Eastern Kentucky University Track and Field Team.
• European u23 bronze medallist competing for Great Britain.
• Member of the 2015 Great Britain Great Edinburgh XC winning team.
• 2018 British Senior Championships bronze medal.
history lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with politics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about history of philosophy lessons?
Taking theology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|