I aim for the student's improvement through a structured trajectory or instruction, adapting myself to his or her specific needs. I give space to dialogue, understanding and creativity in my method of teaching.
I could describe myself as a demanding but friendly teacher!
Fees are open to discussion. They can vary mainly depending on travel costs.
I am a highly experienced percussionist in the classical music field.
I have Diplomas from the Royal Academy of Music (London), the Paris Conservatoire, and the Paris University.
I also have professional orchestral experience both in London and Paris.
Good experience in teaching and tutoring.
Professional orchestral experience
• Pro Youth Philharmonia (London), 2018
• Light of Music Symphony Orchestra (London), 2017
• Maldon Festival Chamber Orchestra, 2017
• Wimbledon Symphony Orchestra (London), 2016-2017
• Asyla Ensemble (London), 2015-2017
• Rossini 2016 Festival Orchestra (London), 2016
• Orchestre Lamoureux (Paris), 2013
Professional chamber music experience
• Ravel Gaspard de la Nuit, adaptation for piano and percussion by *** and ***,
World premiere, London, 2016
• Magnus Lindberg’s Metal Work, for accordion and percussion, UK premiere, London, 2015
• Ensemble Otrente (Paris), 2014
• ‘Festival Hiver Musical’, including Takemitsu’s Rain Tree, Steve Reich’s Sextet, Saint-Prix (France), 2014
• Series of concerts including Steve Reich’s City Life, Paris, 2014
• Britten-Pears Orchestra (Snape Maltings), 2017
• Royal Academy of Music Symphony Orchestra (London), 2014-2017
• Royal Academy of Music Opera, 2014-2017
• Royal Academy of Music Manson Ensemble, 2015-2017
• Royal Academy of Music Baroque Ensemble, 2016-2017
• London Mahler Orchestra, 2016
• Side by side concert with Nash Ensemble, London, 2014
• Orchestre Philharmonique des COGE (Paris), 2012-2014
• Orchestre Symphonique du Conservatoire de Paris, 2012
• 2016-17: Professional Diploma in Timpani and Percussion, Royal Academy of Music, London.
Main teachers: Antoine Bedewi (co-principal timpani LSO), Sam Walton (co-principal percussion LSO).
• 2014-16: Master of Arts in Timpani and Percussion with Distinction, Royal Academy of Music, London.
Main teachers: Andrew Barclay (principal percussion LPO), Antoine Bedewi (co-principal timpani LSO), Simon Carrington
(principal timpani LPO).
• 2012-14: Diplôme d’Etudes Musicales (DEM), Conservatoire à Rayonnement Regional de Paris.
2009-2012: Conservatoire Paul Dukas du 12e arrondissement de Paris.
Main Teachers: Laurent Fraiche (principal timpani, Orchestre National de Lille),
Daniel Ciampolini (soloist, former percussionist with the Ensemble Intercontemporain).
• 2015-17: Second Study in Composition, Royal Academy of Music, London. Teacher: Patrick Nunn.
• 2007-2013: Bachelor Degree in Music and Musicology, specialty on Composition, Université Paris 8 (part-time studies). Composition teacher: José-Manuel López-López.
• Zildjian Prize, Royal Academy of Music, London, 2017
• James Blades Prize - Timpani, Royal Academy of Music, London, 2016
drumming lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest percussion lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, tambourine lessons for all!
Taking marimba lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|