My teaching style draws from evidence-based learning strategies, including personalised anecdotes, memory links and immediate application of content. Sessions are flexible and can be directed towards assignments or exam revision. Sessions will end with study/productivity tips and/or career advice if desired.
Having studied psychology both domestically and internationally, I have been exposed to several effective teaching methods, and can assist in understanding content and writing assignments. Having co-authored a research paper with Dr. Carolyn Semmler, I am particularly strong in psychological research, and will give comprehensive guidance on the write-up of any report or essay.
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (2016-2018)
- Studied Forensic Psychology at Maastricht University (2017)
- Awarded Summer Research Scholarship with Dr. Semmler (2018)
- Formally recognised for high achievement in psychology (2016-2018)
- Internal Events Manager in Psychology Students' Association (2018)
- Emergency Relief Assessor at CareWorks (2018)
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|