My teaching methods include face to face interactions, over the internet sessions and assisting students with any problems or questions that they may come across when solving problems or questions. Without hesitation they can send a picture and I will attend to them as soon as possible.
I have a background in Sciences, Maths, computers, Languages (English and French) and Business units. I also have experience in teaching students. I taught A Level Information Systems to Year 12's and was a teachers assistant. I am very interested to share my knowledge, studying tips and assist others.
01/2017 – 06/2017
TEACHERS ASSISTANT, JOHN MACKENZIE HIGH SCHOOL
A conscientious student who is a true team player and always willing to help in all spheres of school life. Worked extremely hard in academics and participated broadly in the school’s co-curricular activities. Exercised excellent time management skills, demonstrated strict self-discipline and ensured good order is maintained throughout the school. A lot of respect was shown towards the management team, teachers and fellow-pupils. An excellent help in many ways and adapts to any circumstances immediately. Assisted in capturing data for Northern Schools Athletics and with the practical components of ICT which included Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Very confident and helpful assistant and the pupils gained immensely. Also assisted the school secretary with data capturing of student and parent information.
• Excellent time management
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Committed to goals set out • Dedicated and hardworking student
• Expert at meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks
• Proficient at thriving in fast-paced environments
• An active member of the school’s Interact Club through 2015 and 2016. The Interact Club is a community service club run under the auspices of Rotary Club International where students are encouraged to volunteer their time during the school week and on weekends to help where there is needed. The main programme was run every Saturday morning for neglected children in a low-income area of Francistown. “Aditi has regularly given her free weekend time to impart sport skills to these children and assist in serving them their snacks. She has been a helpful and cheerful member of the club.”
- V Williams, Interact Supervisor
• Participated and traveled to one of the government schools (Thamani CJSS) in Tsamaya to share knowledge, learning and revision techniques, as well as, assist and teach the students across a variety of subjects, both science and commerce related.
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with economics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about business management lessons?
Taking management lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|