From the RADA (Royal Academy of Dramatic Art) to touring with the Nottingham New Theatre to China and Malaysia with makeshift productions, I have a wealth of experience in performance and performance art.
I teach anyone between 9 and 16 years old with acting monologues or duologues, scene study, getting to grips with Shakespeare. I'm also very willing to help with theory for academic work, from understanding how to write about plays to studying various practitioners.
- Previous teaching experience at Nottingham Playhouse and Nottingham Lakeside Arts with weekly Youth Groups.
- Member of the RADA Youth Company
- Bristol Old Vic Theatre School Summer Courses: 'Acting Ayckbourn' and 'Musical Theatre'
- RADA Summer Courses: 'Exploring Shakespeare', 'Contemporary Text' and 'Devising Theatre'
- Central School of Speech and Drama Summer Course: 'Youth Theatre 1'
- Trained in Cecchetti Classical Ballet for 15 years
Record of recent work: history.newtheatre.org.uk/people/libby_boyd/
First Class Honours from the University of Nottingham
Merit Award from the Nottingham New Theatre
A* in Drama and Theatre Performance at A Level and GCSE
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$36||$29|