My mother language is French and I would love to teach this wonderfull language to anyone that wants to learn it.
I accept all kind of students from college and high school to uni.
My idea is to help the students at what they want to get better at. So I suggest that the student contacts me and tells me what he wants to improve and then I can think about a lesson. The idea is to create together a lesson that suits the student the best.
I accept lesson from 1 to 4 people maximum.
Since I'm really young I have been studying different languages, among others dutch and english... so I'm really used to language courses.
I haven't been teaching yet... but I'm sure I will be able to help any student with their practice of the french language.
- Sept. 2007 - Sept. 2013: Master of bioingeneer in sciences and technologies of the environment - Université Catholique de Louvain, cum laude
- Jan. 2012 - May 2012: University exchange at the University of Helsinki
- Sept. 2001- June 2007: Secondary school in Dutch and French
- March 2014- March 2017: Environmental engineer in Soil remediation
- May 2017 - until now: travelling through Australia to open my mind... and to improve my knowledge of natural sciences
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$28||$25|