I base my classes off of solid foundation and nailing the simple things in order to make the more difficult parts of learning guitar much more intuitive and simple. Lessons can be guided by the student's interests or I can help a student figure out what is best for their improvement (this is especially helpful for beginners). Will teach exercises, repertoire and theory with emphasis on any of these areas depending on the student's interest (while keeping balance in mind)
I am a 17 year old high school student who has spent the past decade playing guitar in bands, on records and for ensembles. Knowledge and experience in music theory, lead and rhythm guitar playing, performing and using guitar tech for both acoustic and electric guitar.
- Played guitar for the winning band of Oakhill College's Battle of the Bands 2018
- Played guitar for the 2nd placing band of NSW YouthRock 2018
- Studied music at school with consistently high marks (>80%) in both theory and performance
- True love of teaching and spreading music to inspired young individuals
- Played guitar on records that are now available on Spotify and iTunes
- Vast experience with accompanying vocalists on guitar
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with guitar lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about acoustic guitar lessons?
Taking electric guitar lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||$35||Not available|