My teaching method is:
Beginning with short description about myself and then leading to the discussion about what I'm going to discuss for the rest of the class. Not only this, being really friendly, my foremost focus is always to make the students comfortable such that they can discuss every single aspect regarding the class without any hesitation.
I'm a postgraduate student with great experience in tutoring (online & in-person). To enhance my skills, I've been tutoring from past 4 years with a wide range of ideas that helps kids to understand every difficult task in one way or the other.
* Bachelor's of Science (GPA 3.9/4)
* International English Test (8.5/9)
* Year 12 (GPA 6.7/7)
* Awarded as the Most Enthusiastic Personality in an after hours tutoring centre.
* Awarded as the Best Speaker in the class in year 12
* Rewarded by Pearson's Test Of English Achievement
* Awarded with Australian Scholarship based on the scores of International Test
oral comprehension - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||Not available||$30|
|5 hours||$140||Not available||$150|
|10 hours||$280||Not available||$300|