You going overseas and like to be prepared for your life on the other side of the world? Or you learn German in school and like to deepen your knowledge? Of course, grammar and vocabulary are essential but I believe, the easiest way to learn a new language is by talking and examples out of our all day life. I want you to have fun while learning and will also tell and teach you about the cultural background.
I've studied German Literature, Social Sciences and Teaching in Germany. After my degree and before moving to Australia I’ve worked for several years in Marketing and PR in the international Tourism and Hotel industry. Today I’m a Life Coach and Bowen Therapist and beside this I love to teach people form all over the world my mother tongue.
- 1996 to 2002: German Literature and Social Sciences University Studies, University of Cologne/Germany
- 2002 to 2003: Trainee Brand Management
- 2003 to 2013: PR and Marketing Manager in PR Agencies
- 2014 to 2016: Hotel Assistant Manager
- 2016: Move to Australia
- 2016 to 2017: Bowen Therapist, Cert IV
- 2018: Life Coach, Cert IV
german lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - german lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - german lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - german lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|