I love teaching as part of my hobby. Love to share my knowledge with the students in need.
My teaching method is to describe the topic into detail so that the student can understand what he/she's going to learn. The lesson structure depends on how well the student is doing. I don't like to push people to learn I feel if you are enjoying what you are learning then there are more possibilities to learn fast and know more.
I am an accountant. I have been teaching English for over 2 years now. I also teach Accounting related subject, such as: Financial accounting, Accounting theory etc. I have been providing lessons on PTE/IELTS for 2 years and have excellent outcomes from the students.
I provide fully satisfactory service, I never had any complaints regarding the way of my teaching.
Bangladesh International School [English Medium]
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• The key subjects: English, Computer Science, Accounting.
• Designed and executed lesson plans in accordance with the international school standards
• Taught students of kindergarten to year 5 in a variety of subjects, incorporating 7 intelligence learning principles into a group and individual instructions
• Assessed student’s progress weekly
• Conducted parent/teacher meetings, providing helpful feedback on student’s social and academic skills development; chaperoned field trips and school programs.
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|