I am an Italian PhD student, based in Aberdeen as I am currently studying for a PhD in German Literature. I can give lessons in Italian and German and all levels. I am friendly, patient and I have previous teaching experience.
I have taught English to adults and children. My former students were all very happy with my teaching skills. Some studied for fun or for personal development, whilst the majority needed to learn English for their University degrees or language Certificates.
Sept 2017 – ongoing University of Aberdeen PhD in German Studies
Part of the project: '20th and 21st Century German Literature and the Environment'
Oct 2012 – Oct 2016 Università della Calabria , Italy. MA in foreign modern languages and literatures. Cum laude.
Courses included: English Language, English Literature and Culture, German Language, German Literature and Culture, Translation studies, Germanic Philology, Didactics.
Oct 2012 – Oct 2016 Università della Calabria , Italy. Bachelor in Language Mediation.
Courses included: English Language, English Literature and Culture, German Language, German Literature and Culture, Albanian Language and Literature, Translation studies.
4 April 2017 – 31 August 2017 Osborne and Little London
Export Cordinator for Germany and Italy
• Placing orders through SAP
• Overseeing shipping and returns
• Dealing with requests and complaints
• Occasional translation work
Dec 2016 – Jan 2017 Melaó Design Italy
• Translation of 20000 words from Italian into German for a Tourism Portal
10 Oct 2016 – 10 Jan 2017 InnovativEnglish Italy
Private School Language Teacher
• Teaching English as Foreign Languages to Adults and Teenagers.
18 Jan 2016 – 30 April 2016 Visiant Contact Italy
Call Center Agent
• Telephone Assistance in German and Italian for INPS (Italian: National Institute of Social Security)
September 2014 Istituto Omnicomprensivo Italy
Occasional Teacher and Language Support for the Program:
Programma Operativo Nazionale 2007/2013 – Competenze per lo Sviluppo” 2007IT051PO007.
01 Feb 2011 – 30 Nov 2011 Municipal Hall Italy
Language Bureau Employee
• Organisation of public events
• Teaching Albanian/Arbëresh to Adults and Children
• Translation work from Italian into Albanian and viceversa
• Promotional work to safeguard the Language, the Culture and the Customs of the inhabitants of San Martino di Finita, Italy.
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$27||$27|