Worked in clinical medicine & nursing & medicine students instructor for 6 years; HIV & sexual health training for 8 years; senior lecturer for 5 years & freelance tutor for 17 years. I enjoy developing students self belief & confidence.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
1.A Level Maths, Economics, Business Studies and help students with projects and assignments 2. Most of subjects for ABE, CIM, IAM, MBA 3. Dissertation supervision for Business Management and Health Studies including MPH and Nursing 4. Help with use of SPSS statistical data analysis and interpretation of outputs 5. Help with Research Proposals preparation and Financial accounting and Financial Management. Providing support with personal statements when applying for university places. Editing assignments and dissertations
- Tell me about your qualifications.
1. I have Adv Diploma of the Association of Business Executives (ABE) 2. Pg Diploma of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) 3. Masters of Business Administration in Marketing (MBA) and 4. PhD all from UK Universities. In addition I have also studied and practiced clinical medicine in Africa.
- How much do you charge?
The charge varies depending on the subject and level required. I charge no fee for travel. There are also discounts for tutoring more than one student as well as a reward of a free one hour lesson for recommending a friend.
- Where do you teach?
I am flexible and can travel to a student's home and the student can come to my home in Buckingham shire and surrounding areas including Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, High Whycombe, Wend over, Ammersham and Buckingham. We also have represantatives in London, Harrow and Manchester
- When are you available?
I am flexible and work around the student's time requirements and I am available in weekdays and weekends and evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Above 16, graduate, post graduate and professional levels
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
1. Professional examinations including ABE, CIM, IAM, MBA and Nursing and Health and Social Care, 2. GCSE and A Levels including Maths, Economics, Business studies 3. support with SPSS, data analysis, dissertations, assignments and coaching for job hunting
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I do this mainly through receiving students' assignments or queries, and giving marks, comments or respond to them and send via emails. This is also supported by telephone or skype calls if needed to explain comments that student may need to be clarified. I am about to introduce Virtual class room for online tutorial from 1st of September 2016
- Do you have a personal message for students?
My main competence is in the ability to make subjects simple by using everyday practical examples to help students understand, especially those from overseas whose first language is not English. I have been helping these overseas students since 1999 and many of them have been very successful. So test my services and you will achieve your education dream. See the feed backs from students and parents, i have tutored and many of them are very willing to provide references
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been working as a Business Management and Marketing tutor and HIV and sexual health training Consultant since 1999 and senior lecturer for under and postgraduate business and health related modules and supervising MBA/MSc. and MPH dissertations and BA projects. I have worked in Business Management and Health and Nursing studies through various universities, private Business colleges and tutoring agencies in the UK since 1999
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Mainly in Buckinghamshire and London in the UK but I can help students from anywhere including overseas as long as there is availability of technology that can enable the student to communicate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Yes. These are ABE, IAS, CIM and CIPD
- Tell me about some of your current students.
see them on my website (above).
• ABE, CIM, MBA &PhD
• Tutor for Assignments & Dissertation Support for BA, MBA & MPH and professional courses
• ABE,CIPD,IAS, CIM
My experience with Dr. Phiri (Examsolutionprovider) was nothing but brilliant. He assisted me with my postgraduate dissertation in Public Health. He was very friendly, patient and extremely supportive. His tutorial services are excellent and I have benefited tremendously. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Thank you for motivating me. I'm grateful.
By James on 17th January 2018
Read more at https://www.mylocalservices.co.uk/Examsolutionprovider-Aylesbury-2728662.html#8MCg6WxJo8sU9L0l
The online tutoring was good enough for my needs. I found Dr. Fletcher really helpful. He had a very effective method of taking out of me the information that I was not aware that I have it. He guided me very efficiently to find the answers myself. I am really impressed with the result and I would definitely recommend him to everyone in need.
By Nadia on 4th January 2018
Dear Dr Fletcher,
Thank you very much for helping me with my Maths over the last 2 years
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|