I have a passion for teaching mathematics and physics. I ensure that students not only understand the subjects theoretically but also practically. I divide the subject across the available weeks before the exam. I ensure that students understand all the concepts taught in a week. I firmly believe that making your concepts clear is the best way to score highly in the exam. I assess the performance of the students by conducting exams depending upon the students need.
I am a Mechanical Design Engineer with a passion for physics and mathematics. I completed Master of Engineering ( Mechanical ) from the University of Melbourne.
During my university days, I used to teach Control Systems which requires deep knowledge of mathematics to a student of the University of Melbourne. Also, I have taught Engineering Mathematics and Engineering Mechanics to an undergraduate RMIT Engineering student.
My experience of teaching these subjects at a higher level enables me to develop a practical understanding of the subjects in the high school students.
Mar 2015 - Mar 2017: Master of Engineering (Mechanical) from the University of Melbourne.
Aug 2011 - Jul 2014: Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Scored 98/100 in Engineering Mathematics I
Jan 2018 - Current: Mechanical Design Engineer (Ultralift Australia Pty Ltd)
- Using physics and mathematics concepts learned in the university to solve real-life problems.
Feb 2017 - Dec 2017: University Tutor (Control Systems)
- Taught Mathematics based subject named Control Systems to a University of Melbourne student.
- Managed to improve theoretical and practical practical understanding of the student of the subject.
- Managed to increase interest of the student in the subject.
Mar 2015 - Jun 2015: University Tutor (Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics)
- Managed to boost the morale of the student by simplifying the concepts of the subjects.
- Ensured that the student understands of the subject thoroughly.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|