I have one degree in Linguistics and Translation and one in Language Education and I would love to share my knowledge and experiences with anyone who would like to know more about the language and culture of Italy.
Either face-to-face lessons or online lessons via Skype. My method consists in:
- structuring the programme weekly, including a detailed plan of the lesson content
- creating up-to-date materials and adapting them according to the student's needs and interests
- providing a grammatical and cultural outlook of the Italian heritage.
I have started working in the linguistic field three years ago.
I have taught online and face-to-face lessons.
The Students' Level ranged from Beginner to Advanced.
To me, teaching means guiding your students as well as learning from them; it means meeting their interests and needs as well as exchanging opinions, experiences, gestures, music and food tastes.
- Language Exchange Partner: Tandem Project - linguistic and cultural exchange between Chinese students learning Italian in Italy and Italian students learning Chinese at RomaTre University.
- Bachelor's Degree in Linguistics and Translation at RomaTre University.
- Master's Degree in Language Sciences at Ca' Foscari University of Venice.
- Trainee in an Italian Language School: Assisting professional educators in the teaching of Italian to foreigners.
- Currently a Language (Italian) Assistant in a high school in Perth.
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking written expression - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$180||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$350||$300|