I am a young and dynamic tutor in the person of Solomon Semavor. Currently a CIMA student at the Strategy Level. I also had straight "A"s at the Cambridge A'level examinations. My teaching style is a student-first approach. Patience is key to get the student to understand what is being taught as well as being able to explain what they've learnt. Its a gradual process but very effective as understanding will be demonstrated by a lot of question answering.
I've taught many colleagues over the years as well as people in lower levels of study. I've always taken tutoring as a hobby due to my passion and dedication towards it. I am now seeking to take it a step further as a source of alternate income.
Rates vary according to course type or subject. Higher level courses may attract higher rates.
Solomon Kekeli Semavor
P. O. Box 18835, Cantoments
Email: (concealed information)
Tel: (concealed information)
Educational and Academic Background:
• Completed BSC Accounting from Kings University College in May 2017(Affiliated to University of Cape Coast)
• Chartered Institute of Management Accountant(CIMA) currently at Strategy Level
• Graduated Cambridge A-level Examinations in June 2015 at Alpha Beta Christian College
• Completed Chartered Institute of Management Accountant(CIMA) Certificate level in 2014
• Completed Cambridge International Examinations Advanced Examination in 2015 in Economics, Business Accounting.
• Completed Cambridge International Examinations Advanced Subsidiary examination in 2014 in Economics, Business Accounting and General Paper
• Completed Cambridge International Examination International General Certificate of Secondary School Education(IGCSE) in 2013
• Completed the Ghana Education Service Basic Education Certificate Examination in 2011
• Elected SRC President of Kings University College for the 2016/2017 academic year
• Served as personal assistant to the SRC President of Kings University College for the 2015/2016 academic year
• Elected as Head Prefect of Alpha Beta Christian College 2014/2015 academic year
• Served as Presiding Judge in the students’ court for infringement of school rules in Alpha Beta Christian College
• Served as Chairman of Student Representative Council in Alpha Beta Christian College
• Captain of the soccer team for Alpha Beta Christian College for four years
• Table Tennis
• Lawn Tennis
• Excels at servant-leadership
• Able to multi-task and prioritise duties and responsibilities
• Team player
• Great communication skills and interpersonal relationship
• Confident yet humble
• Great public speaker
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Surfing the Web for Research
accounting lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with business management lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about microeconomics lessons?
Taking macroeconomics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$28|