My teaching methodology is based on communication. What I keep in mind is to give comprehensible hints, rather than giving the right answer in the beginning. Therefore, I am willing to accept any ideas from my students as long as they are helpful to others, so do not be afraid of expressing your own ideas.
I have been teaching English for two years, mainly for senior students who focus on a university entrance exam. I also have an experience in being in charge of the class and had an experience with student counselling. My classes have 40 students, and my students have passed for the university of their choice.
Apr 2015-Mar 2016 Tokai Junior High School Aichi, Japan
Part-time Teacher, Private Boy’s School
● Taught English to 2nd-year and 3rd-year students
● Created tests and graded scores
● Gained experience in interpretation skills in English, communication with adolescent students, teaching profound linguistic knowledge in English
Apr 2014-Mar 2015 Seirinkan Senior High School Aichi, Japan
The International Department, Full-time Teacher, Private School
● Assisted a class management for 1st-year students
● Taught English to 2nd-year and 3rd-year students.
● Club teacher in the Japanese archery club
● Contacted students studying abroad for updating their lives to their parents
● Gained experience in supporting students by helping students study abroad by writing letters of recommendations, communicating with students’ parents about their updates, preparing for uniforms and gadgets for students belonging to Japanese archery clubs, and making procedures of the games
written comprehension - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with written expression - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about IELTS lessons?
Taking TOEFL lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$130||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$250||Not available|