* Native English teacher with a passion for helping you achieve your goals
* Each lesson will be tailored to your specific needs
* General English learning - grammar, pronunciation, speaking, listening
* Career coaching
* Project, Time & Study management coaching
* TOEFL & IELTS Examination Preparation
* Life/Business coaching
* These/Document Editing
Travel charge depends on location/time of travel
* I always achieve to develop a strong relationship with my students. I often received comments from past students that I was the best teacher they had ever had.
* Experienced Native English Teacher - CELTA qualified
* 3 years' experience as an ESL teacher
* 15 years' experience as a juggling teacher
* 20 years experience working in a professional IT environment with corporations such as KPMG, Rothschild, Siemens, Australia Post & Westinghouse
July 2015 > Present
- Taught using the communicative method to adults privately, in a classroom and via Skype.
- Created and executed well-planned, yet flexible lessons that targeted student’s needs.
- High level of experience with onsite, customer visits.
- Worked closely with students to create and maintain study plans, to enable their ongoing improvement, outside the classroom.
- Coached clients in preparation for TOEFL/IELTS examinations.
- Proofread/edited various scientific and commercial articles, including Masters/PhD theses and journal submissions.
- Regularly performed student level assessments.
- Developed excellent rapport with students. Regularly received comments that I was the best teacher they had ever had.
- Successfully taught business-related skills (where required) such as: business writing, information technology, management concepts, job interview preparation, and resume creation.
- Developed ongoing strategies to increase students’ enjoyment and motivation, by creating highly-personalised learning plans that combined student interests and hobbies with structured learning methods.
- Incorporated the use of internet and handheld applications into each lesson, in order to provide more effective knowledge sharing and which provided students with the knowledge to continue their study, outside the classroom.
Life / Business Coach
July 2014 -> Present
- Mentored clients with various business/personal requirements
- Time and task management
- Business, leadership & management coaching
- Habit formation, motivation and life structure
- Career & Interview coaching
IT Project Manager - Sep 2010 -> Jan 2015 - Siemens Rail Automation // Mel, AU
IT Service Delivery Manager - Jan 2009 -> Sep 2010 - Westinghouse Rail // Mel, AU
National End User Computing Delivery Manager / Print Manager - May 2006 ->May 2007 - KPMG // Mel, AU
Network Administrator - Nov 2005 -> May 2006 - John Wiley & Sons // Mel, AU
IT Support Services Manager - Jan 2004 -> Sep 2005 - N M Rothschild & Sons // Syd, AU
IT Support / Network Administrator - Sep 1999 -> Jan 2004 - N M Rothschild & Sons // Mel, AU
Network Administrator (Private) - Apr 2003 -> Dec 2003 - Canterbury Partners // Mel, AU
3rd level IT Support Analyst - Jun 1999 -> Sep 1999 - Australia Post H.Q. // Mel, AU
IT Support Analyst - Oct 1998 -> Apr 1999 - Royal College of Nursing // Lon, UK
PC Technician / IT Wholesale Sales - Apr 1995 -> Feb 1998 - Computer Connection // Mel, AU
1. Who is this course for? - Anyone seeking work as a professional, within the Australian market 2. What is covered? - Project planning your job search - Resume & cover letter creation - Interview coaching - Stress management 3. What...
esl (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, TOEFL lessons for all!
Taking business english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|