I tend to teach a topic in a very systematic way such that the student would understand the underlying concept of the subject. I try to make the student understand the topics in a way that they can apply the concepts on their own in different situations and not just to score good results in their exams. I hope to provide a fun learning experience and show the students how the subject can be used in solving real-world problems.
I am a recent Mechanical Engineering graduate from the University of Manchester. I have a very strong analytical aptitude that I would like to use to teach math. I have had previous experience volunteering as a math tutor in a high school in the U.K. Being a recent graduate, I am really passionate about encouraging young students to venture into the STEM discipline.
- The University of Manchester
- MEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering with Management
- Graduated with a First-Class degree
- President of Global Brigades Engineering Chapter
- Initiated an international engineering-based volunteering scheme that
recruited 15 students
- Successfully designed a water system to provide clean water to a remote village
- Offered personalised math tuition sessions for disadvantaged GCSE year 11 students
- Awarded a Certificate in Educational Leadership
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|