Unique techniques for teaching and weekly provided with unit tests to record the progress. Practical examples provided to understand a theory easily. Teaching tricks and techniques for quicker calculations in Maths. Especially teaching to think logically and proceed with calculations.
I am Engineer in the Field of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. I have been tutoring Students in Grade 6- Grade 12 for Maths for over five years. Fluent in English and Sinhala. Unique teaching techniques used for different needs of the students
If a class is cancelled, it will be noticed a week prior. But in case of a one-day prior notice, the cancelled class will be conducted for free.
134 , GEORGE STREET , SCORESBY VIC 3179
Mobile (concealed information) | E-mail- (concealed information)
An energetic, self-motivated, ambitious, recent engineering graduate with over five years of experience tutoring students in Secondary school for Mathematics and Science. Have an adapted teaching style to unique needs of students. Effective communication skills with students in a friendly manner. I am a work visa holder willing to work at any time that is convenient to students.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Graduate with a 3.14 GPA out of 4 in the stream of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, from the Faculty of Engineering, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.
• Student member of the Institute of Engineers of Sri Lanka (IESL) from 2013 to present
• Passed the British Computer Society Post Graduate Diploma Level with honours in 2014
• Passed the Di-Tech (PEARSON) Certificate course at the ESOFT, School of Computing with honours in 2013
• Passed G.C.E. Advanced Level Examination (2012) with a Z-score of 1.9
Mathematics : A
Chemistry : A
Physics : B
• Passed Ordinary Level Examination with 9 Distinctions (2009)
• Private tutoring for Grade 6 to Grade 12 student English medium, for Mathematics and Science : from 2013 January to 2018 March
• Revision classes with Grade 12 Students as an Exam Preparation especially with exam paper discussions for Mathematics, Science in years 2013- 2018
• Conducted Training Programs for School Children in the University while demonstrating lab sessions in years 2015-2017
• Worked as an Instructor in the University for Junior batches in 2017
SKILLS AS A TUTOR
• Understanding students and target on their weak areas in a subject or a module.
• Weekly unit tests to understand the student’s knowledge and progress
• Having a record of each student’s progress until the end to ensure my teaching technique is effective
• Can communicate in English, Sinhala and Hindi fluently in order to reach the student
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$20||$20||Not available|