I am an international student from Kenya, Africa with an Indian background. I studied in Maths and Further Maths at school there and guided many school colleagues. My technique of teaching depends on the student because every child is different. Some catch up on concepts pretty quick and others take time so I analyse their speed and try to propel them to excellence. My logic is pretty simple, teach them a method and if they do not get it, try and use other relevant methods until they understand.
I had been giving maths lessons to high school students in Adelaide for 4-5 months in late 2017. I tutored 6 students who were from different cultural background. They were able to improve in their relevant subjects I tutored them in and made me proud as their tutor.
• Shree Swaminarayan Academy 2000 – 2016
• University of South Australia 2017 – 2018
• Edith Cowan University 2018 - Present
• 2014 - High Achiever Certificate in Maths in O Level IGCSE Shree Swaminarayan Academy
• 2016 - High Achiever Certificate in A Level GCE (Year 13) for 3A* Shree Swaminarayan Academy
• 2017 - International Scholarship Certificate University of South Australia
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with physics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about geometry lessons?
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$18||$18|