As a teacher, I am very flexible with my teaching methods and it will always base on the skills of my learners. I make sure that each of my teaching strategies will fit the type of learners I am teaching.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Nursing and a Graduate Certificate in Education. I have experienced working as a Preschool Teacher for 3 years and became a Private Tutor for 2 years. I am proficient in handling and teaching kids from preschoolers to primary students. Before I fell in love with teaching, I was an ESL Teacher and was able to teach English to different learners.
April 2016 – Present
- Provide one-on-one educational assistance to Primary Students.
- Assist in improving skills in studying major subjects like Math, English
(Grammar and Vocabulary), Reading and Writing, and Science.
- Provide one-on-one learning skills for Nursery and Preparatory Students.
- Organize activities that help enhance the skills needed for learning.
- Monitor student school performances.
Gymboree Play and Music of Cebu, Ph PreSchool Teacher and Senior Site Manager June 2013 – June 2016
- Gymboree Play and Music is the world’s leading parent-child interactive program for children ages newborn to five years old.
As a Preschool Teacher:
- Provide appropriate activities that are fun and educational for children.
- Collaborate with fellow teachers in providing an interactive program that
will help enhance and nurture necessary skills for growth and
development physically, emotionally and mentally.
- Manage classroom activities that include structured lessons and
- Teach different themes for music and arts that helped in the development of
- Provide an end of semester progress reports and discuss feedbacks to
- In-charge in maintaining quality education
As a Senior Site Manager:
- In-charge in over-all site operations including but not limited to handling
site budget and expenses, checking site conditions, handling school
materials that is needed for daily operations.
- In-charge in creating a working schedule for staffs
- Supervise and manage the enrollment process
- Responsible for organizing event marketing and strategies
- Help collaborate and organize school-related events
- In-charge in the weekly staff meeting
- In-charge in creating monthly inventory report for products and materials
- In-charge in creating the sales report
- Responsible for checking and maintaining quality site operations
Altonka Language School Inc. (TEFL International) Teaching Practice - TESOL Teacher
- Teach basic to advance English vocabulary for primary, intermediate and advanced learners.
- Provide lesson plans appropriate for primary, intermediate and advanced learners.
Abellana National School
Teaching Practice – Biology Teacher February – March 2013
- Teach Introduction to Genetics
- Handled classroom management that includes keeping students
organized and focused on learning, provided an interactive learning
environment and monitored student’s academic performances.
- In-charge in handling advisory class.
Brain Power Language Academy ESL Teacher
June 2011 – June 2012
- Teach Basic English topics that include Grammar, Vocabulary, Spelling, Reading and Writing to a group of learners, one-on-one and through online.
- Teach TOEFL preparatory and enhancing exercises to advanced learners.
Altonka Language School Inc.
TEFL International Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Certification
Graduated – April 2013
University of San Carlos – South Campus Graduate Certificate in Professional Education Graduated – March 2013
University of San Jose – Recoletos – Main Campus Bachelor Of Science in Nursing
Graduated – March 2011
esl (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|