My teaching method is based on students. I usually used different kind of strategies according to individual or group of students understanding. My Goal of teaching is to keep teaching until my student learnt it and for this, I keep changing my approach until I succeeded.
I am a Mum who is looking for work. I was tutoring at my University Campus at MIT, in Melbourne, for one year. Moreover, I was teaching in my back home country for Five years, where I was teaching to commerce graduate students. Teaching is my Passion and I want to keep it alive for forever.
Planning and Organizational skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills to establish clear objectives for each lesson and work toward to achieve the specific objectives.
• Ability to work in an organized and planned manner to established effective discipline and promote positive behaviours.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Effectively communicated with young people, staff members and students.
• Ability to listen patiently about students’ problems and solve in an effective manner.
• Computer Proficient in Ms-Office (Excel, Word, Power-point), email, Internet Knowledge of MYOB and Siebel.
April 2008-May 2009 Student Mentor
MIT Melbourne Campus
• Provided supports to first-year students with an understanding of and commitment to social and cultural diversity.
• Shared Knowledge, skills and experience with students while recognizing and encouraging excellence in others.
• Worked with students on exploring multiculturalism.
• Provided help to enable new students to embrace the challenges and opportunities that offer MIT.
• Provided support to first-year students in the academic and social success.
• Offered support and encouragement to fellow mentors to successfully develop leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
May 2000-March 2007 Trainer of Accounting and Management Coaching Centre
• Provided private tuitions to university students.
• Share Knowledge, skills and experience with students while recognizing and encouraging excellence in others.
• Managed lesson -plan and given support in their weak areas of study.
• Initiated a small project, which contributed to the student’s confidence.
• Mentoring students to get good marks in their subjects.
Sep 2011 – February 2016 Team member, Officeworks
• Delivered extraordinary customer service that resulted in becoming a personally requested service provider.
• Honoured with special management recognition for exceeding required employment services.
March 2010- Sep 2011 Accounting Internship, Bossini Heidelberg
• Provided support to the manager in Account receivable and Account payable, various accounts reconciliation, the information system of stock management.
• Daily bookkeeping and data entry.
Sep 2008-Feb 2011 Customer Service representative, Telstra/Foxtel, CBD Melbourne
• Conducted inbound and outbound call centre actives.
• Addressed customer complaints and billing issues.
accounting lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with business management lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about commerce lessons?
Taking management lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$18|
|5 hours||$90||Not available||$90|
|10 hours||$180||Not available||$180|