I believe in art being more than just the technique or the skill but to be a personal expression of emotions and ideas, and the development of creative thinking and a deep appreciation for things. My teaching method will not only teach the students the skills they need but also help them express themselves better. My classes will serve as a creative outlet and is experimental that will allow students to explore mediums and find their unique style, there are no rules and regulations. I want to cultivate creativity and abstract thinking into children from a young age
I am 19 years old studying at the College of art Delhi, I have had training in classical music and classical dance for over ten years each, therefore I have always been surrounded by a creative atmosphere. I ave taught children ( 6-13) as part of volunteer services .
fees might be subject to change with regard to age
• Installation for gender quality at the Australian embassy , new Delhi
• Volunteer work for CEQUIN an organization for gender equality
• Painted a van for child cancer patients for delivering children’s books to them (UDAY FOUNDATION)
• Monument restoration and maintenance of the Begumpur mosque, adopted by our school
• Teaching children at a remote tribal village adopted by the Auro Mira service for 4 years
• Selected in the small art big hand international art exhibition competition
• Gold medalist in shotput, discuss and relay for many consecutive years at the zone, interzone and state levels
• Part of the school debate, art , drama, dance and social science clubs
• Member of the school council for 2 years
• Participant of a detainee justice campaign
• Part of the cultural events organization groups in my neighbourhood
• Participated in various interschool competitions for art and dance.
• Learning the Indian classical dance form , Kathak for 12+ years (and continued)
• Danced alongside professionals in various dance festivals
• Trained Indian classical music for 9 years
• Designed and painted costumes for school plays
• Stage and set designs for school plays and annual shows
• Part of the organization committee for an interactional session with the Dalai Lama
• Participated in various Mock United Nations
• Part of a student run awareness organization called Ehsaas
• Participated in various slam poetry events
• Exhibited in an NRTYA event
• Student at College of art , Delhi university (9th rank)
• Abstract and experimental artist and illustrator
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with painting lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about acrylic painting lessons?
Taking illustration lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$10||Not available||$10|