My teaching method involves an immersive technique where students put my lessons into practice in front of me. I do this through the use of popular culture references to bring about discussion and debate and use everyday experiences to relates lessons more easily to the student.
I am currently a student at Deakin studying Writing and Literature. Previously, I have worked with newspapers, ad agencies and marketing companies as a writer and have had 3 years experience teaching English Language and English Literature to students of various age groups for school, uni or for competitive exams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Media, Literature and Psychology.
- Master's Degree in English with Communication Studies.
- Taught English to students of various age groups.
- Written for major newspaper publications.
- Prepared and edited scripts for advertising agencies.
- Held numerous lectures on popular culture studies.
- Scored an overall 8.5/9 on the IELTS.
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$26||$26|