My teaching is based on the goals and requirements of my students or mentees. I am flexible to provide online learning (audio or video classes) or even personal coaching (Melbourne Eastern Suburbs) if he/she needs help in any specific area of the language.
I am currently looking to teach individuals who are looking to crack competitive English exams (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE etc.) or school students looking to improve their language skills.
- I have my bachelors in Electronics Engineering and I have completed my masters in Information Systems (specialization: Business Analytics).
- I have had a keen interest in English Grammar, Literature and creative writing since I was young. I received 2nd prize in a state-wide Essay writing competition in high school and secured 2nd highest marks in English in the state.
- I have worked at Hewlett-Packard for 14 months and 7 Eleven store manager for 32 months where I have provided soft skills and technical training for new employees.
- Very co-operative, friendly and helpful.
For students (individuals, foreign nationals) interested in preparation of the competitive examinations the fee would be $40/hour for personal classes and $30/hour for webcam classes.
For primary and secondary school students the fee would be $30/hour for personal classes and $25/hour for webcam classes.
- I have experience in corporate training as I've given soft skills (English speaking, reading, writing and body language) lessons to newly hired batches. The training material used to be in compliance with the companies training policies (Hewlett - Packard).
- Received an overall score of 90 in my PTE (Global English Language Ability test) in May 2018. (Speaking, Listening - 90/90, Reading - 89/90, Writing - 83/90).
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about literature lessons?
Taking writing lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|