- Finding out your strengths and weaknesses in the subject.
- Planning a realistic goal to achieve and working towards it.
- Giving students the liberty to choose their pace of study.
- Utilising resources (technology, books, methods of practice...etc)
- Interactive lessons
- Making the effort to be available for you.
I have been tutoring since early 2016 with an international college and have taught a total of 12 students.
I try to motivate students by making any lesson fun and interactive. I always tell my students "I learn just as much from you s you will from me from me:) " - that way it is not hierarchal, assuring students to be more open and willing to learn.
International students- scoring a F in English to a B grade.
Human Biology - from a 43/100 to a distinction.
Travelling (max. 25km)
more than 10km - $5 standard fee (to and from location)
Cancellation policy - $5 standard fee/ less than 24 hrs.
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking IELTS lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||$30||Not available|
|5 hours||$125||$125||Not available|
|10 hours||$250||$250||Not available|