I have studied all fields of chemistry including organic , inorganic and physical chemistry.I will be very easy for me to make students understand the basics of the subject by giving examples and my drawing the exact things in detail. I can assist in solving homework by which students can gain the basics idea of what they are learning
NO, I would also appreciate to take classes in any common libraries if the students home is too far.
I have a previous experience in taking classes to secondary schools Students mainly in Chemistry. I have excelled in my studies during primary and secondary education. My keen interest in chemistry compelled me to continue my studies in General chemistry. I have got special award for scoring high marks during my Masters.And as a part of my academics i have taken many seminars and have excelled in that field. Teaching is my passion as i consider my mother as i role model who is currently working as a chemistry teacher in a school.
To pursue a career and grow successfully in a professional institution that would offer me a Challenging and Stimulating environment to work, along with scope for individual development.
KEY SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• A dynamic and lively personality having excellent communication skills, hospital pharmacy experience with complete integrity.
• Being a decisive person; it allows me to make sound decisions quickly.
• An initiator with the ability to interact in a team and handle responsibilities individually.
• Good organizational, planning and analytical skills with comprehensive problem solving and managing abilities.
• Quick to learn and adapt to practical aspects & principles.
1 M.Sc. Chemistry
Madras Christian College
Madras university (77%)
Distinction with first class (2017)
-Basic concepts in organic chemistry
-Thermodynamics and chemical kinectics
-Organic reaction mechanism
-Analytical techniques in chemistry
-Group theory and quantum mechanics
-Chemistry of natural products
-Electrochemistry and spectroscopy
-Scientific research methodology
2 B.Sc Chemistry
Alphonsa college pala (2015)
Mahatma Ghandhi university (86%)
- Applied inorganic chemistry
- Chemistry of natural products and biomolecules
- Equilibrium and kinectics
- Solution chemistry
- Gravimetric analysis
- Polymer chemistry
3 12th Alphonsa Residential School -Science stream -ISC 67% (2012)
4 10th Alphonsa Residential School ICSE 76% (2010)
- Graphene based metal oxide semiconductors with enhanced sonophotocatalytic activity under diffused sunlight
- Project on Crumb Rubber
1. Participated UGC sponsored international conference on “Models and Methods ib Bioinorganic Chemistry” held at Department of chemistry, Loyola College on 22nd February, 2017.
2. Participated in the UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Nanochemistry and Nanobiotechnology, NANOCHEMBIO 2014 organized by the research and postgraduate department of chemistry, St. Thomas college held on 08th and 09th October 2014.
3. Attended National Thal Sainik camp organised by directorate general national cadet corps held at Delhi.
4. Holds “C” certificate with A grade which is certified by the authority of Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
5. Holds “B” certificate with A grade which is certified by the authority of Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
6. Participated in district and national level sports meets.
• 15 days of internship experience in SRM University, Chennai- Tamil Nadu.
• Chemdraw,Orgin applications.
• UV spectroscopy , Low and high frequency ultrasonnicator.
• MS Office (MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel).
Date of Birth : 24/08/1994
Religion and Caste : Christian RCSC
Marital Status : Single
Hobbies : Reading Books, watching TV, Cooking.
Languages known : Malayalam, English, Hindi, German,Tamil.
- Dr. N Prabhu , Ph.D.
Department of chemistry,
Madras Christian college, Chennsi
Mobile: +(concealed information)
- Dr. Rani Ajith , Ph.D
Department of Chemistry,
Alphonsa college pala,
Mobile: +(concealed information)
I do hereby declare that the above stated particulars are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge.
physics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|