I don't have a unique method for training. I combine tools from different methods and techniques according to the client. The best way to train (in my opinion) is the functional training because it use functional movements (pick up things, sit down, stand up, jump, pull and push) based on the muscular chains making all the muscles work as one functional unit. I also use analytics exercises if it is necessary but all focused on the core stabilization.
The most important concepts that I teach are very simple: GET A HEALTHY BODY, LEARN TO TAKE CARE OF IT AND LOVE YOURSELF AS YOU ARE.
I am a PE Teacher and Physiotherapist from Argentina.I have been teaching and training people since 2013 either adults, teenagers and children in different settings(hospital, park, gym, apartment). I have experience in training people with cardiac issues and metabolic syndrome; also people with postural problems.
The classes are for all levels, any condition of the client (pregnancy , overweight, etc.) will be accepted with a medical permission.
The cost of the travel depends on the distance.
If you come with a partner I do a 30% of discount.
-“Geben” rehabilitation alternatives
I was volunteer as kinesiologist assistant -2018-
-School “Nuestra Señora del Carmen”
May 2015- February 2019
Physical Education Teacher/Swimming Instructor
-CIRCUS ART SCHOOL. “Espacio Elástico”
March 2013- December 2018
-CLINIC HOSPITAL “JOSE de SAN MARTIN”.
October 2013- April 2016
I worked at the department of Nutrition and physical activity with people with Metabolic syndrome.
- Lic. En Kinesiologia y Fisiatria. Universidad de Ciencias Medicas “Fundación H.A. Barcelo”. 2014-2019.- - Physical Education Teacher. ISEF Nº 1 Dr. Enrique Romero Brest. Orientación E.F.E. (Educación Física Especial). 2009-2013.-
- Bachelor with orientation in Natural Science.- Escuela de Educación Media Nº 4 (Ex-Escuela Normal Superior de Bragado, Buenos Aires).-.
- First Aid Course – Cruz Roja Argentina, Capital Federal (promoción 193). Año 2012.-
- Cardiovascular Rehabilitation in the aquatic environment Course at Instituto de Natación y Deportes- 2013
- Functional Training Course at CEEF (Centro Europeo de Educación Física)- 2014
- Pilates Reformer Course at Nexo Pilates- 2015
personal training lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with fitness lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about rehabilitation lessons?
Taking postnatal gym lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$125||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$220||Not available|