I am from Suriname, which is a small country in South America. Suriname has a great diversity of cuisines such as Asian, Indian, Caribbean and Dutch. I love cooking, throwing culinary parties and organize tastings. Come and join us (me and my husband) for a great experience, and to learn something different, another cuisine, other flavors...
The rate does not include the ingredients. I will provide the particular ingredients which are not purchasable here.
There is a possibility to do a group rate. In 1 hour you can learn how to prepare 2 simple dishes.
I have been studying Dutch for twenty years.
I've had about 10 teachers.
Rachel is different because:
1) She is not afraid to confront problem areas of grammar and spelling.
2) She has introduced me to some rules and tips which I have not come across before.
3) She gives me a lesson plan before the lesson, so I have time to prepare.
4) She speaks Dutch all the time, which is really challenging for me.
5) She is well organized and keeps the lessons very focussed, for example I have to think of new sentences to use the vocab and grammar she has taught me.
6) She comes from Suriname, which sounds a really interesting place.
I've enjoyed my lessons with Rachel, and have improved my Dutch a lot in a short space of time.
I have taught at a vocational school, teaching students from the Horeca module how to be creative with their cooking skills.
For 5 years I've owned a party planning small-business. Organizing intimate theme parties with food as being the central point was my specialty. Theme parties such as mothers-day brunch, culinary girlfriend nights, beauty and healthy food parties...
cooking lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest healthy cooking lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, asian cooking lessons for all!
Taking mediterranean cooking lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|