I am from Suriname, which is a small country in South America. Suriname has a great diversity of cuisines such as Asian, Indian, Caribbean and Dutch. I love cooking, throwing culinary parties and organize tastings. Come and join us (me and my husband) for a great experience, and to learn something different, another cuisine, other flavors...
I have taught at a vocational school, teaching students from the Horeca module how to be creative with their cooking skills.
For 5 years I've owned a party planning small-business. Organizing intimate theme parties with food as being the central point was my specialty. Theme parties such as mothers-day brunch, culinary girlfriend nights, beauty and healthy food parties...
The rate does not include the ingredients. I will provide the particular ingredients which are not purchasable here.
There is a possibility to do a group rate. In 1 hour you can learn how to prepare 2 simple dishes.
I have been studying Dutch for twenty years.
I've had about 10 teachers.
Rachel is different because:
1) She is not afraid to confront problem areas of grammar and spelling.
2) She has introduced me to some rules and tips which I have not come across before.
3) She gives me a lesson plan before the lesson, so I have time to prepare.
4) She speaks Dutch all the time, which is really challenging for me.
5) She is well organized and keeps the lessons very focussed, for example I have to think of new sentences to use the vocab and grammar she has taught me.
6) She comes from Suriname, which sounds a really interesting place.
I've enjoyed my lessons with Rachel, and have improved my Dutch a lot in a short space of time.
cooking lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with healthy cooking lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about asian cooking lessons?
Taking mediterranean cooking lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|