I teach Connected Communication, which is based on Marshall Rosenberg's Nonviolent Communication. Connected Communication (CC) is a powerful practice of relating that:
- improves connection to self and other (right relationship)
- trains a problem-solving mindset (needs-based consciousness)
- diffuses interpersonal tension and conflict (compassionate awareness)
- clarifies priorities and non-negotiable needs (boundary setting)
I come from a legal background, but have been working as a full time mediator and community developer for the last two and a half years; working with communities and organisations to have more harmonious relationships and effective decision-making.
I'm passionate about interpersonal justice; drawing on my Connected Communication practice to help individuals and groups connect to what really matters.
I have worked with community organisations, government, social innovators and startups to get good and lasting results through the organisation.
- Accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- NVC Certification Candidate (CNVC)
- Over 2 years experience w/ Individuals, Families and Communities in Conflict
- Group Facilitation
- Self-Management Practices & Implementation
personal coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest stress management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, conflict management lessons for all!
Taking personal development lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|