I teach Connected Communication, which is based on Marshall Rosenberg's Nonviolent Communication. Connected Communication (CC) is a powerful practice of relating that:
- improves connection to self and other (right relationship)
- trains a problem-solving mindset (needs-based consciousness)
- diffuses interpersonal tension and conflict (compassionate awareness)
- clarifies priorities and non-negotiable needs (boundary setting)
I come from a legal background, but have been working as a full time mediator and community developer for the last two and a half years; working with communities and organisations to have more harmonious relationships and effective decision-making.
I'm passionate about interpersonal justice; drawing on my Connected Communication practice to help individuals and groups connect to what really matters.
I have worked with community organisations, government, social innovators and startups to get good and lasting results through the organisation.
- Accredited Mediator (NMAS)
- NVC Certification Candidate (CNVC)
- Over 2 years experience w/ Individuals, Families and Communities in Conflict
- Group Facilitation
- Self-Management Practices & Implementation
stress management lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with personal coaching lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about conflict management lessons?
Taking personal development lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|